Thursday, May 5, 2016

Dash of Dapper Denim

Hi stampers!  I'm feeling rather blah and tired as I'm writing this (on Wednesday) so it will be a short one I think.  No idea what's up but Ian's down for his nap and after my shower I'm just meh!  I think I'll just lay here and look at my catalog after I finish this up!

This card has a touch of dapper denim which is a new in color and oh so pretty!  I am also trying to use up a lot of retiring products so here ya go!


I'm really going to miss the your so lovely stamp set, especially for that circle image!  I'll also really miss those deco label framelits!  They are prefect to layer!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...