Friday, July 8, 2016

Fab Friday 91

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  This week sure was quick with the holiday!  It's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday and this week is a sketch.


The challenge graphics may look a little different for a while as my hard drive crashed.  I was stupid and didn't have thing backed up so I need to find some new fonts and see if I can get my hands on some of the downloads I once had.  My watermarks may look a bit different as I try to figure out one I like as well.

At least I have all of my cards and projects documented on my blog!  I watercolored the label shape and I embossed the "hello".

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sunshine sayings, labeler alphabet
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, pool party, dapper denim, flirty flamingo, watercolor paper
Ink:  Basic black, pool party, dapper denim, versamark
Accessories:  White perfect accents, white EP, lots of labels framelits, sunshine wishes framelits, sparkle embossing folder

Make sure to check out all of the samples from the design team and we'd love to have you play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...