Friday, October 14, 2016

Fab Friday 98

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday.  How can it be the middle of October already?  Fall is going too fast and I'm not ready for Halloween yet!  Guess I better get our costumes ordered!  Anyway, this color challenge is perfect for Halloween!


Of course you could do anything with it but as usual, I went with the obvious.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Labeler alphabet, goulish grunge
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, old olive
Ink:  Basic black, old olive, perfect plum
Accessories:  Doilies, enamel dots, large number framelits, sparkle embossing folder

It's been a while since I felt inspired but I have to say this card did it!  I was thinking about what I was going to do the other night since I don't have many current Halloween sentiments.  It dawned on me pull out the number framelits!  And I like the use of the feminine doilies with the spooky Halloween elements!

I hope you feel inspired to play along with us!  Head on over to the site, check out the rest of the team's designs and link your project!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...