Friday, October 28, 2016

Fab Friday 99

Hi stampers!  It's Friday or Fri-YAY as I may call it from time to time :)  The weeks sure do seem to go faster now that Ian is older and we can get out and do more!  I am dreading colder weather since we will be stuck inside more but I do love the holidays between now and New Years!

Since it's Friday again already, it's time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!  This week we have a sketch for you.


While I probably should have tried to crank out a few more Halloween cards or even a fall card, I totally went with Christmas on this one.  Shocking, I know ;-)



I really like how stamping with emerald envy on mint macaroon turns out.  It's very bold and pretty!  And more interesting that just on some whisper white which would have gotten lost in the DSP.

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...