Tuesday, October 25, 2016

In Stitches!

Hi stampers!  I don't have a project for you today but I have an awesome announcement!  SU just announced that on November 1, you'll be able to order a brand-new thinlit set that will be in the 2017-2018 catalog!  I couldn't be MORE excited that they are releasing these STITCHED dies!



Of course, these are all the rage right now and I love them and can't wait to get my hands on them!  How fun are they?  Please note that the graphic says today but it's November 1, ok?  And there will be some sets from the current catalog that coordinate with them on sale as well.



I'll post more info on that on the 1st but I wanted to give you a quick peek!  And make sure to check out this little video from SU as well!


Aren't they just the perfect finishing touch?

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear they are adding stitched dies! I was hoping they would have added them in the last annual but glad to see them regardless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...