Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pom Pom Inspired

Hi stampers!   So I had dad do bath and bed time the other night so I could get some stamping done.  Now that Ian goes to bed just slightly later, I seem to have trouble getting downstairs to craft.  And Ian is at an age now that he requests both of us (and grandma and grandpa if they happen to be here) at bath time, "Mammo come" he says :-)  And he calls me Mammo...he said it once and thought it was funny so I guess he decided to go with it, LOL!!!!!  When he went to bed before or at 7, it seemed easier to have time to stamp.  Now, it's almost 8 by the time I get down there and then I like to relax around 9 and am often in bed or asleep before 10.  I'm so not a night owl, ha!

Anyway, I got a couple of projects done and felt really good about them!  I love when that happens and I wish it would happen more!  I toyed with the idea of this card most of the day.  I was inspired by a pack of felt balls that I had gotten to make this Halloween garland.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen me post about making a few of these.  I think they are cute, festive, and Ian likes them!



So, once I strung these up the other night, I thought those are SU colors and I should totally make a card with them!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Project life date it, goulish grunge
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, pumpkin pie, tangerine tango, old olive
Ink:  Tangerine tango, old olive, pumpkin pie
Accessories:  Metallic doilies, large numbers framelits, halloween night baker's twine and enamel dots

Yes, I'm aware it kind of looks like my recent Fab Friday card but it was working for me so I went for it :-)  I made the polka dots with a sponge dauber.  I really, really like these colors together!  I love it when a plan actually comes together, don't you?

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to get dad to do the bath! You're right, these colors go well together. You did a good job cause I thought it was dsp before I read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...