Friday, November 25, 2016

Fab Friday 101

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and ate way too much like I did ;-)  Ian had a really good time with everyone and his cousins this year since he's finally over his major stranger danger!  He was pretty much asleep standing up before his nap, so worn out :-)  He on the other hand, didn't eat a LICK of Thanksgiving food, he doesn't know what he's missing!

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday.  You should play along if you're not too busy Black Friday shopping!


I'm still working on my watercoloring skills so you're going to see this a lot :-)  

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love your watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed wood grain look is great! The surface of wood grain looks grainy too. The watercolor process on the Autumn vegetables is stunning! Superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...