Wednesday, January 11, 2017

So Hot ;-)

Hi stampers!  So I have a card for you that's a little out of my comfort zone.  I would only give this to my hubby :-)  I'm a little shy to share it but I was kind of proud of myself for the idea when it came to me so here goes:


Did it make you giggle?  Like I said, it's definitely a card for a very specific audience but I think it's clever and cute :-)  I just love the perfect mix stamp set!  It's so cute and you really can do a lot with it!  My inked my stamp up in versa mark and then classic black ink and then I heat embossed it with clear powder.  I'm really finding this the best way to get a crisp and detailed image for watercoloring.

And I really, really love the alphabet labeler stamp set.  You can do ANYTHING with it. If you don't have it, you really need to get it!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I don't have that set yet, but it's on my list for the next order because of the cute things you've done with it so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love it and would display it proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want that set just to make this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...