Friday, February 17, 2017

Fab Friday 106

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  It's been a busy week around here!  But I have been stamping here and there and I had to make sure and get my Fab Friday card done for this week's fun color challenge!


It's a pretty bright one and I love it!  Wanna see what I did?


I broke out the super duper stamp set because it is perfect for bright and fun and bold colors like these!  I just LOVE the balloons in this set, they look like they are popping off of the page!  I stamped my main image twice and cut them both out.  I will say that if you aren't happy with how your images are stamping then try re-inking your pads.  I have been needing to do this for a while and it made a HUGE difference here!  I should have saved the "bad" images to show you the difference!

I added a few enamel dots to the middle of my starbursts for a finishing touch.  This card would go through the mail super easily but looks super cute!

Make sure to check out the Fab Friday site and play along with us, we'd love to have you!

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...