Monday, February 6, 2017

Horizontal Garden

Hi stampers!  I have a simple card for you today using the vertical garden stamp set....but I'm calling it horizontal garden today since it's a horizontal layout ;-)  This is the set that goes with the vertical garden succulent kit but it's a great stand alone stamp set.


This card is super simple and mint macaron and always artichoke are one of my favorite color combos!  The fact that the stamp set is photopolymer makes it super easy to line up and make the two tone look.  I do recommend stamping on your piercing mat!  This card could probably also work for a mailable Monday as the linen bow and white perfect accents usually sail through the mail!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...