Friday, April 14, 2017

Fab Friday 110

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I actually stamped in my very-much-a-mess-but-kind-of-functional stamp room!  I spent most of Thursday setting things up and unpacking.  I had spent the previous days on other rooms and still have miles to go almost everywhere in the house, eek!  But anyway, I had to get set up for Fab Friday!  We have some fun colors for you this week!


I know it's a lot of colors but you can do it :-)  I mean come on, if I did in the state of my studio/house then you got it ;-)

And in case you don't like this one...you can use the one I originally intended but with my moving brain I screwed up!  LOL!  Man, I feel bad for the team on this one.  I got cross eyed and put two challenges together I think.  Anyway, this is the one I wish I'd done and more what my inspiration photo was like...sigh....


So, this week you can pick either challenge!

I used the Eastern beauty stamp set because new stuff is fun and because I thought it would look great in these colors!


You can see on the detailed picture that I had some little boo-boos on my pool party dots.  I didn't fix it because, well things are crazy now :-)  Hope you'll forgive me!


Make sure you go and play along with us ok!  And come help me if you're in Oklahoma, hahahaha!

Happy stamping! Product List

2 comments:

  1. How did you get your coral inside the petals of your flower? I'm looking at my stamp set and don't see a stamp for that. Did you cut another flower and put underneath? Beautiful, moving brain and all! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not stamped, it's the dies. I simply put coral cardstock behind the cutout. Hope that helps.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...