Monday, July 17, 2017

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I took the week off as you can see.  I just couldn't get motivated to stamp or blog last week.  My foot has been bothering me after being a little better and getting a good report at my appointment so I've been pretty down.  I had a migraine last week too, which always throws me for a loop.  I'm so glad they aren't a regular thing for me anymore!  I'm working on changing my attitude though so I got some good stamp therapy on Sunday afternoon.

So, here's simple one that I had partially finished when I sat down to create!


Watts of occasions is just too cute!  All I did here was emboss the lightbulb and then do a watercolor wash around it.  After it was dry, I also ran the wink of stella pen around it to give it a bit of shimmer.

I couldn't get the sentiment to work so I simply cut it up.  It was a lightbulb moment ;-)

Hopefully I can get more blogging done this week and share all the cute things I made!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...