Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I Need Fall

Hi stampers!  I'm so ready for all things fall.  Too bad it's hot as heck here right now.  It rained Tuesday morning, well stormed actually, just when it was time to take Ian to school.  That was fun!  So then it was HOT and MUGGY all day. YUCK-Y!

At least I was channeling some fall over the weekend when I made this card!

I LOVE the Seasonal Lantern set but I have to say, it intimidates me a little bit.  There's just so many things you can do with it so I had to sit down and just play with it.  I decided to cut out the lantern here instead of stamp it.

I made my background by putting some ink from my pads (pumpkin and tangerine) on a clear block with my aqua painter then I just placed my paper on top. I've shown you this before.  After it was dry, I flicked some ink on it.


And can we talk about these colors for a second?  Tranquil tide, fresh fig, lemon lime twist, tangerine tango, and pumpkin pie are just fabulous together!

If I make enough fall cards maybe it will cool off!  I wish!

Happy stamping!

**NOTE:  Something went wrong with my link up, sorry!  Seasonal Sayings SHOULD be Seasonal Lantern Bundle.  Sorry I didn't catch this earlier!
Product List

 Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...