Friday, October 6, 2017

More Merry Patterns

Hi stampers!  I should be posting and stamping fall things but as I looked back over what I have created lately, I must have been in a Christmas mood last time I stamped :-)  So, you get some more Merry Patterns today.  I don't think you'll mind....


I splattered a bit of crumb cake ink with my marker onto the background panel and there is a tiny bit of the black Vintage Crochet Trim peeking out.  Don't be afraid to use Halloween products on your Christmas cards!    I really think the combination of any Christmas color and black is so elegant!  And this plaid...it gets all the heart eyes!

If you'd like to see more of this set, check out yesterday's ADT blog hop for TWENTY projects! You can only get your hands on this one until October 31st by placing a qualifying order ($300 USD).  Get yours today!  You can order it all yourself, have a live party if you're local to the Tulsa area, or have a virtual party with me on Facebook!  It's tons of fun!  Contact me today if you're interested or have questions!

Maybe I'll get around to some fall creations this week/weekend.  How is it well into October already?

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...