Friday, September 1, 2017

Fab Friday 120

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday and happy September!  September means it's fall, right?  Even if it's still hot here (I'm not sure what to expect out of Oklahoma for fall, ha)?  Anyway, we have a fall inspired challenge for you this time around over at Fab Friday!  Check it out!


I used the pick a pumpkin set and matching patterned pumpkin framelits which you can order TODAY!  I just love this bundle!

I used a sentiment from gourd goodness and I just love these colors together!  I splattered my background with tangerine and tide.


Make sure to check out all the design team's creations and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...