Friday, February 2, 2018

Fab Friday 130

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a pretty seasonable color combo for you although you could go in a lot of different directions!



And here's my card. Of course, I went the predictable route ;-)  I totally took some inspiration from one of the amazing concept artists at Stampin' Up!  I follow Melody on IG and Facebook and she posted an adorable card where she had hand drawn lines on the background and I thought it was genius!  So, I tried that here!


The doily is silver, it's just reflecting all the light :-)  I did a wash in powder pink and then just laid down a bunch of layers with the hearts and splatters.  I drew my lines with a mambo melon marker.   The little glitter heart is the perfect finishing touch!  I feel like those are a super underused embellishment in the catalog!  They are so cute!

And I just realized as I was posting this, my love sentiment was from the Star Wars set I used yesterday, whoops :-)

Make sure to check out what the team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...