Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Ian's Valentine's

Hi stampers!  It's that time I suppose, to show you Ian's Valentine's (that at this point still aren't all made lol).  I'm sort of cheating because they are TOTALLY based off of the ones I made him last year which you can find here.  I have to say, I liked those better because I liked that little bunny better but I worked with what I had.

He loves Annie's Bunny Gummies so I picked another box of the Valentine ones up at Target.  They are smaller than the ones last year and I'm lazy so I still used my template from last year, lol!

I did use some retired DSP because it's all I had in real red that worked.  I stamped the rabbit from dark to light and used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Sahara Sand.  My greeting is pieced together from one of the sentiments in the set, the Alphabet Labler Stamp, and I used the Saleabration dies for the you!  Don't forget you can get those FREE with an order of $100 before the end of March.  I made my bow from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack that you can get free with a $50 order.  It's super cute as well!


Here is the inside.  It's small but it still works.   I'm just going to write Ian's name on the package.  We aren't supposed to personally address each one so less work for me ;-)  Sorry about the shadow in this photo.  Whoops!


So to make these, I just took a 3" x 10" strip of Real Red and scored it at 4.24", 4.5", and 9".


This year, we have a nifty little die that can make the closure!   The Lots To Love Box Framelits Dies has those little wonky dies.  They actually make a little place on the box to insert your finger and open it but they work just great for a matchbook cover too!


Simply place the die about a quarter of an inch up from the score line on what will be the bottom flap of the matchbook.


And that was it.  Pretty easy!  Now....will I get them all made?  I probably will on Wednesday since I have until Thursday hahaha!  And I'm totally excited for Valentine's with Ian.  We were talking about it the other day and I said it was about love and asked him who he loved.  His reply was, "everyone....and God".  He's so cute...most of the time ;-)  And he wants some balloons and is SO excited about them ;-)

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...