Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Put Your Party Hat On

Hi stampers!  If you follow me on Instagram (@badabingpapercrafting) you'll have seen a sneak peek of this card!  I haven't posted or stamped or done much for the past two days thanks to a lovely sinus migraine!  I had it Monday night before bed and was hoping it would be GONE in the morning.  It wasn't.  Anyway, I feel much better today so I thought I'd share this card with you!

The Party Hat Birthday bundle is super cute!  There was a set like this in the Holiday Catalog with a Christmas tree and one, I didn't really "get" it and two, it didn't really interest me.  Funny how that works because this was one of my MUST haves in the Occasions Catalog!


I didn't really understand the Christmas one but basically, the coordinating dies cut out parts of the image for some really cool options!   I kept it pretty simple for this one.


I stamped the lime images first and then cut them out.  Next, I lined up the pink images and finally the tide ones.  I found that the best way to do it.  I had a little trouble when practicing and am far too lazy to use my stamp-a-majig.  I can't wait until my Stamparatus gets here later this month! It will be VERY helpful for this stamp!  I put the smaller cut-outs back in with a drop of glue and the bigger ones I used our mini dimensionals.  Love those things!

I love the color combo of mambo, lemon lime, and tide as well.  I actually put them together thanks to some scraps laying around.  That's often a way I find combos...which makes me feel slightly better about not being a tidy stamper ;-)

But I can't wait to play some more with this one and do some different things, it's so fun!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...